On Wednesday September 8 2021, the Bay of Plenty will be under Covid-19 Alert Level 2. At Alert Level 2 we are able to offer all services. Our doors will also be open for the public to purchase retail items.
We’d like to assure you that we continue to take all steps, to make sure our clients and staff stay safe and healthy. We continue to clean and sanitise our clinics daily as part of our normal business operations and are adhering to all measure laid out by the Government.
Please read the important information regarding protocols when visiting one of our clinics under Alert Level 2.
- Please maintain a 2m distance between yourself and our staff. This includes in our waiting area and our consult rooms.
- Please wear your mask within our premises.
- Please scan our QR code when visiting us.
- While waiting to be seen, please sit in one of the chairs provided, which will be spaced out 2m apart.
- When approaching reception, please maintain a 1m distance from the reception desk. We have floor decals showing the distance required.
- Hand sanitiser is available for you to use in all of our clinics.
We’d like to assure you that if any of our staff are unwell, they will not be coming into work and we kindly ask that if you are unwell, you ask someone else to bring your pet into the clinic for their appointment.
We are still able to offer Phone and Video consults under Alert Level 2, if this is your preferred option. Please talk to our staff about this.
Online Shop and Delivery
We are still able to provide your pet’s food, medications and flea and worm treatments through our Online Shop. Please visit our website shop here.
Thank-you to all of our wonderful clients we have seen over the past three weeks. Your patience with us has been much appreciated. As always, please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.