1: Collection of information
We gather various information about customers and users.
This information includes:
- personal information, provided through voluntary registration or use of the Website (such as your first and last names, physical address, information regarding your pets, family and email address);
- personal information, provided to us by you for any purchase through the Website (such as credit card number, expiration date and authentication codes or related information);
- personal information, provided to us by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussions);
- information collected by us through click tracking in relation to your use of the Website, including the content you upload and the content you access; and
- aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Website; and cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping (such as your preferences on our Website and Affiliated Websites).
Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain functions of the Website and Affiliated Websites not being available to you.
2: Use of information
If you participate in an online activity on the Website or Affiliated Website, your personal information will only be used for the purposes of that online activity, unless you otherwise provide us with your consent.
Any personal information you provide may be used for the following purposes:
- to send you periodic emails that you have subscribed to through your nominated email address;
- to obtain feedback on a Product you have ordered;
- to contact you as part of the transaction process when placing a Product Order;
- to monitor, develop and improve the Website and ensure that content of the Website is presented in the most effective manner for the user;
- to keep the Website relevant and of interest to users;
- to investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of the Website or where the functionality is available to a user who is a Member;
- responding to any queries and/or comments you have sent to us;
- unless you select otherwise, to promote to you Product from the Website
You will have the option to choose to not receive certain types of email communications from us. Any emails we send will also always contain a link at the bottom enabling you to be removed from our general mailing list or where the user is a Member you can unsubscribe via your account page. If you elect not to receive emails or ask to be removed from a mailing list we may still send you emails where it is necessary to provide you with details of any purchases you have made, changes to our services, or the way the membership or website is to operate.
When making an order we also request credit card or other payment account information which are maintained in encrypted form on secure servers. We do not share this information with any third party except for those companies responsible for processing credit card transactions for us.
3: Disclosure of information
We will only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- to provide the third party logistics provider with contact and delivery address details for the purpose of delivering your consignment to your chosen address and processing payment.where we have your consent, opting-in to receive communications from third party merchants;
- in our absolute discretion, any information we are required to disclose to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
- to the relevant authorities, any internet search provider that you use to access the Website, and/or the applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if we consider you are infringing the intellectual property rights of any person.
5: Changes to Policy
6: Holding, Correcting & Updating
Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at 424 Cameron Road, Tauranga, New Zealand . Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold.
- Although we take reasonable steps to ensure that all data we use is accurate, we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary. We offer the ability for users to correct or change their personal information online at any time and as often as necessary.
- If you have any questions about how our services work or regarding this statement, Contact Us.
- For information about New Zealand’s Privacy Act 1993 and how it protects the personal information of individuals in New Zealand